On Brownfield projects involving multi-acre and multi-property Tax Increment Financing (TIF) districts, Golars performs the activities necessary to evaluate environmental and health risk factors affecting the properties or neighborhood, including community outreach, health impact assessment, target corridor site prioritization, environmental site assessments and investigations, and other Brownfield programmatic requirements.
Golars also concisely and effectively communicates the relevant environmental and health risk factors with community organizations, neighborhood partners, the public and other stakeholders. Golars’ extensive experience analyzing environmental risk factors, development of Brownfield cleanup alternatives, and designing alternative remediation strategies using risk-based approaches ensures achievement of the neighborhood, the planned development and stakeholder objectives.
- Risk-Based Corrective Action, Mitigation & Closure
- Contaminated Facility Closure and Decontamination
- Soil Management Plan Development and Oversight
- Waste Characterization, Profiling and Disposal
- NFA letters, Comfort letters, Environmental
- Restrictive Covenants (ERCs)